Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Time Flies!

Can you believe that today marks FIVE YEARS of living in Honduras for me!?! Sometimes time flies and at other times it passes slowly.

I just read through several of my older blogs from my first year in Honduras. If you want to be reminded of my first days in the country, go to this link of my beginning experiences. http://jmarnold.blogspot.com/2005/09/from-beginning.html

My first goal was 1 year in Honduras. I wanted to take things easy and make sure I could handle the differences between the States and here. Then, when I felt comfortable, I changed to have a three to five year goal of staying. I never expected to be here longer than five years.

But the Lord has kept me here for many reasons. I will trust in Him to guide me as to when I will be blessed to be back at my home church and with my family in Nashville. Keep both Josue and I in your prayers as we consider moving back to the States.

Love ya,
Jen

No comments: